North 7600 Series Full Facepiece Respirator with Welding Attachment- Med/Lg NEW!
North 7600 Series Full Facepiece Respirator with Welding Attachment- Med/Lg NEW
Part #: 7600
The North silicone full facepiece respirator provides excellent eye, face and respiratory protection in an ultra-lightweight configuration. Hard coated polycarbonate faceshield offers a wide 200° field of vision. The 5-strap head harness maintains a comfortable and effective facepiece-to-face seal. Unique inner threading on cartridges allows for a direct cartridge-to-facepiece seal, eliminating the need for cartridge receptacles and sealing gaskets. Speaking diaphragm included for clearer communication. Lens meets ANSI Z87.1 standards. A lightweight thermoplastic welding attachment is also available. When not welding, it can be lifted upward on a locking hinge. Filters and cartridges sold separately. NIOSH/MSHA approved.
- Can be adapted to PAPR or Supplied Air
- Also available with a welding attachment.
- Speech diaphragm is standard
- Dual flange sealing area
- Five strap head harness
- Nose cup is standard
- Chin cup helps to position the facepiece properly
- Latex free
- Lens offers 200° field of vision, plus downward view
- Polycarbonate lens meets ANSI high impact requirements